(1) It kills all species of resistant and non-resistant bedbugs (many bedbugs are now resistant to chemical pesticides).
(2) It is non-repellent – bedbugs will walk over it or harbor in it as long as a light dusting is applied.
(3) It is ultra-light so it adheres to bedbugs when they walk over it or harbor in it.
(4) Its absorption/dehydration method of killing has proven to be very fast and reliable versus the cutting mechanism of DE Powder.
(5) Label allows placement of ChinCheX in open/semi-open areas such as on the floor around bed legs or under the bed.
(6) A recent university study shows bed bugs exposed to ChinCheX transferred the dust to unexposed bed bugs.
(7) DE powder is produced by many different manufacturers for many different purposes beyond killing bed bugs. That means the source of the silica powder, the exact ingredients/amounts used, and the processing could all vary between manufacturers. That means results are very variable. This is in contrast to ChinCheX which is produced by a single company in Hong Kong.
(8) We have performed stability studies and its formula has been shown to be extremely stable. ChinCheX does not only kill bed bugs the day is applied but it stays effective for a long time.
(1) Field Tests – Used for treatments as a sole product by a leading company in the field, it completely eliminated bed bugs in hundreds of infested residences using ONLY ChinCheX (NO vacuum, encasements, sprays, interceptors, etc. needed). It would probably be impossible to achieve this result using any other pesticide because of label restrictions on where those pesticides may be applied and their overall effectiveness. In an earlier similar study by same researcher, DE powder proved to be very ineffective.
(2) Independent Test: Several independent studies were carried out by the most renowned researches (Dr. Alvaro Romero, Dr. Stephen L. Doggett and Dr. Richard Naylor). ChinCheX’s was compared with some of the best known products against bedbugs. The results were unbeatable. In addition to this, the studies showed ChinCheX can be transferred to other members of the aggregation. Making it a unique product.
(3) Consumer reviews speak for themselves – you can find them all over internet!
(1) EPA Hazard Tier 3 which is the lowest level of toxicity
(2) Safe for use on open floor, mattress, bed frame, couch, recliner, and pet rest area.
(3) Contains no dangerous crystalline content like DE which could cut lungs and lead to silicosis
(4) Generally considered to be a “green” treatment
(5) Common problems if applied incorrectly are dried skin or temporary irritation of the lungs or eyes.
(6) Continuos toxicity studies are carried out to demonstrate its safety. You can find the studies in the documents section.
(1) One of the reasons that makes it so effective is its lightness. Due to this, ChinCheX floats in the air after applying it and settles in areas that were not susceptible to have dust at first. But that’s easily avoidable following the instructions in the tutorial section (better if you remember to wear hat and mask)
(2) It typically takes longer to apply than liquid sprays.